Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Book In My Head

I am privileged in that I get to travel.  A lot.  And on those travels, sometimes the best (OK, sometimes it's the worst) part is the people watching.  You get to learn a lot about human nature in an airport.  Whenever I observe something that is to my liking, and more often when I observe something that is NOT to my liking, I look over at Steve and comment, "That's going in the book."

"What book?" you might ask.  Well, it's the imaginary book that has been written, rewritten, added to, edited and shelved in my head for several years now.  The book about how people either thrill me or frustrate me. Steve will tell you it's more about the latter than the former.  I keep adding chapters to The Book In My Head as I wander through life.   I need to get some of those chapters out of my head and onto "paper" so that I can make room for more chapters in my head.

There is an endless supply of topics jingling around in my noggin.  Some topics require full chapters.  Some just a paragraph ... I call those my "'nuff said" chapters.

Stay tuned for Chapter One!

2 comments: